Norton Antivirus does a pretty great job in saving the documents that are important to us and maintains a place in our heart to be safe. Since you know most of us to use Norton Antivirus on our system, and hence it’s quite an obvious thing that many will face some of the other difficulties as nothing is perfect in today’s world.
Understanding Norton Antivirus Crashing —
Many times when you attempt to start Norton Antivirus then it may Crash again and again or we might get errors such as Not Responding dialogue box, which is the most irritating thing you may confront, because many times it happens that we’ve got to some urgent work via our pencil drive and in precisely the same time we need to scan it because we don’t wish to risk our PC with a few harmful viruses.
Today we are going to get you some of the fixes for Norton Antivirus Crashing and Not Responding problem.
- You might have a corrupted Norton Antivirus documents and so as to fix it you need to get it to fix You Have to conduct the Norton Fix tool
- Download the Norton Repair and save it on the desktop.
- Double click the downloaded file to run the correct tool.
- Restart the Computer After restart most probably your Norton Antivirus must begin working.
- If your problem does not solve by using the Norton Repair tool then you may need to follow the subsequent steps in order to get your Norton Antivirus functioning.
- Login to Your Norton Account And Assess Your Subscription And Renewal Simply to Be Certain You Have Valid Licence to Use Norton Antivirus.
- Update the Norton Antivirus To The Hottest Version Available Along With Restart Your PC.
- Ensure You Get the Most Recent Your Windows And You Must Customize Any other Antivirus Software.
- Try Doing Restore Of Windows to Backdate Learn More How to restore windows computer
- Troubleshoot Norton antivirus
Right-click on Norton and click Properties, If you see any mistake with the program in properties then see to it and attempt to clear them if any.
If you can’t find any error message then go to Insert or Remove program that you may find inside the Control Panel or even my PC. Now uninstall the Norton Antivirus program and then re-download the app to install the same.
Following Installing The Norton Antivirus Do not Forget to update Your Norton antivirus.
If still your problem isn’t resolved then it is something to deal with the internal windows files and therefore it will require you to install Windows again, but before trying to install windows we will recommend you contact Norton Internet Security Troubleshooting section on the site.
These were a few of those fixes for solving the Crashing and the Not Responding issue of Norton Antivirus.
I hope this Helps And Fix Norton anti-virus And never Heard issue. For more help contact Norton Antivirus Tech Support Phone Number (870)-390-4894